Presentation No.2 PAL:
Purpose - To demonstrate a process "How to..." with visual aids.
I want to demonstrate how to make the best fried rice ever!
Audience - My 8 classmates and Marc in AEP class at ICU.
Logistics - 5 min. limit + short Q&A with the slides showing either visuals or keywords.
1. Preparation/Rehearsal
I want to brainstorm by listing up each step on a paper thinking what visual might be suitable. As a rehearsal, I will presnsent many times in front of mirrors with time keeping. And also I want to do the rehearsal in front of a friend as many times as possible and give feedbacks from them.
2. Content / Overall Impression
I want to demonstrate how to make the best fried rice. It can made with the limited ingredient. I will include a little trick to make the best fried rice. I want to make this demonstration simple one so that the audience can actually remember the contents and try to make it by themselves later.
3. Voice
Talk slowly and clearly, using voice tone effectively.
I want to stress important keywords exaggeratedly.
4. Body Language
Stand in an upright position confidently while I'm presenting. Instead of having nervous gesture,which I noticed in last presentation, I want to have effective and suitable gesture to show some process of making fried rice. And...no clapping this time!!
5. Visuals
Slides showing either visuals or keywords on each step of making fried rice.
2010年1月19日火曜日
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿