2010年1月27日水曜日
Presentation No.2
Reflective Comments:
Before I started my presentation, I though it was well prepared and I practiced enough so I came up to present without notes, but by watching my video I realized I tended to forget what I was going to say and so there was awkward silence... I need to to rehearsal more or I should bring a little note just in case I forgot what I was going to say.
In introduction, I think I could get audience's attention successfully. And also overall I could organize my points well followed by each slide. However, in terms of my voice, I thought I emphasized more on key points, but it wasn't enough at all. I should have put more stress on each important word. Also when I introduced mayonnaise, I could have used pause much more effectively. At the same time, I clapped several times during my presentation although my goal was not to show my nervous gesture...;( I need to work on more on my gesture.
About Q and A I think I could handle questions pretty well but one time I forgot to repeat question so i will keep in mind to repeat audience's questions.
On this demonstration, I wanted to make my recipe easy to follow and remember. I made the last slide reviewing all the steps in a last minute, but by watching my video I was so glad that I made the slide because it made each step much clearer!!
Goals for future presentation:
1. Improve my gesture!( no more clapping...)
2.Talk more calmly using voice tone and pause effectively.
3.Keep in mind all the steps on Q&A.
4.Practice,practice, practice until I have 100% confidence!!
Those four points would be my goals for the next presentation!
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)
Things I liked!:
返信削除- Good organisation and it was easy to follow. Interesting use of mayonnaise as your main focus point.
Suggestions:
- More repetition and emphasis on the procedure could have been better...? Visuals can be improved to make it seem even more tasty:)
I loved the way you used the picture of mayonnaise!!!!! very funny and effective:)
返信削除Suggestions: As mai is saying above, some more emphasis could have made your presentation even a better one.
My overall impression was that it was very cheerful and I could sense that it would be really fun to cook the fried rice! Nice body language (;
返信削除suggestions: maybe change the color of the font cause it was sometimes difficult to read.
Things I liked:
返信削除It sounds pretty effective that you emphasis on using mayo (spell wakaranai...) . That tip's really sticked in my head.
Suggestions:
I guess you can use more impressive pictures. I do not mean your pictures are not good though. Those were basically good.
Overall Impression:
返信削除Very easy-to-understand slides and use of voice.
Suggestions:
Some grammar errors during the presentation. MAybe calm down a little more to keep your voice and grammar steady. ALso, like Mai says, use of repetition could have made the presentation even better. Anyways, nice presentation.
It was really nice that you have included the tips of adding mayo for your fried rice! I think you have chosen a great food to introduce to everyone and the steps were very clear.
返信削除Suggestions:As everyone said, put more emphasis on your main points, but that was all I can point out.
Good choice of images and repetition of important points. I was surprised by the Mayonnaise technique!!
返信削除Suggestions:
The font was a little hard to read.
and you could have explained more on how to cut onions for Sho.
Things I liked:
返信削除the way you emphasized the important points was impressive and it was easy to remember.
Suggestions:
Maybe add more information for those who want to make it even more delicious.
Hi Kaya,
返信削除I'm just summarizing my notes and what we discussed in our conference in class. Nice work on your reflections and goals above!
My general impression:
Great energy and rhythm. Well-prepared. Clear steps and points to be careful of.
Likes:
The Mayonnaise point was very memorable. Nice interactive style of bring out that point.
Suggestions:
Overall, I think you made an excellent demo, and the things I noted as suggestions were just some grammar points
prevent someone to do -> prevent someone FROM doING
Your goals to improve Q&A, gestures, and emphasis are all excellent, so good luck with those.